Terms and conditions of booking and payment
a - Bookings - Bookings are confirmed by the travel organization upon receipt of the deposit: equivalent to no less than 30% of the total balance due, till the date of expiry of the rental contract. In default of payment of the deposit within the expiry date of the rental offer, the offer will be cancelled; if the agency receives the deposit later than that date and the flat offered is no longer available, the agency will reimburse the whole deposit amount, deducted the cost of the postal orderor of the bank transfer.
b - Earnest money should pay the advance in one of the following ways:
- by postal money order to: Agenzia Eureka Welcome, viale Europa, 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (Ud) Italy
- bank transfer order to: Agency Eureka Welcome. Bank: Cassa di Risparmio del Friuli Venezia Giulia place: Lignano Sabbiadoro Account / IBAN: IT39C0634063912100000001315 Swift Code: IBSPIT2U.
Note: Just for the reservation online the advance payment by credit card as Visa or Mastercard is accepted.
c - Methods of payment of the balance - On arrival (see point 2. Availability) the keys will be handed over to the client upon payment of € 100,00 as deposit (see point 1. Deposit) and of the outstanding sum owed (payment may be made just in cash). Credit cards are not accepted.
Rules for guest by travel & vacation agency "Eureka Welcome"
1. Deposit Upon arrival a deposit of € 100,00 is required as a guarantee for a good maintenance of the lodging and the inventoried goods. If the guest departs outside office hours the deposit will be refunded by postal money order (less charges).
2. Availability - Keys may be collected from Agenzia Eureka Welcome in viale Europa 11 in Lignano Sabbiadoro. Accommodation is available for occupation between 4 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated between 8.30 a.m and 9.30 a.m. on the day of departure. Previous written agreement is required in case of late arrival. If the customer is of the opinion that the reserved apartment is not enough clean, he has to communicate it to the tourist agency within one hour from key collection and in any case only on Saturdays within 7.30 p.m.; the agency will verify and quickly readjust the apartment (if later than 7.00 p.m., in the morning of the day after), availability of the personal permitting. No refund is due in the case of delayed arrival or early departure.
3. Price - In the computation of the letting period, the number of days is the same as the number of the nights. The agreed price includes:
accommodation and furnishings in good condition, television, cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils, downs and pillows, - use of safe (when available) - normal consumption of gas, hot and cold water and electricity - the "cleaning light" that consists in a short floor wash and the change of mattress covers, then if in the apartment will be detected dishes to wash, garbage, furniture in a different place (like couch in sleeping room), it will be added a fee of € 50,00 as "extra cleaning" - the electrical consumption of air conditioners (provided with a presence detector which shutdown the air conditioner after 90 minutes that's nobody will be detected front him, after the shutdown just press the start button on the remote control to reactivate the conditioner). Minor maintenance repairs will be at the expense of the tourist agency whose personal have authorized access to the premises, even in guest's absence within 24 hours from the damage communication - where clearly indicated, the beach place (a beach sun and two sun beds) is assigned by the agency and combined with the apartment; it begins the day of arrival until the day before leaving (included); the beach service isn't changeable (with another row or another beach area): the customer who will not make use of it or will change the service conditions has no right to refund. The agreed price does not include bed-linen, towels and linen, children's cot or crib (see point 4: accessories), the possible introduction of the tourist tax and/or other accessories if they are not present in descriptions on our web-pages.
Children's cot/crib: (120cm x60cm bed linen not included) will be furnished directly in the apartment by the agency personal without sheets and pillow to the price of 25 euro for the staying. Absolutely to reserve in advance until 5 days before the start of holiday.
Sheets (or bed linen): furnished in agency by arrival to the price of 5 euro per person for each change (if necessary). This service can be supplied by arrival and reservation is not required.
Towels: are furnished in agency by arrival in kit include one bath towel and one middle towel to the price of 5 euro for kit and change (if necessary). This service can be supplied by arrival and reservation is not required.
Transfer from/to Venice/Triest/Treviso Airport, from/to Latisana/Udine railway station or other possible transfers are on demand until 5 days before the holiday start. Information at the agency.
Rent a car: to reserve by the website www.lignanorent.it
5. Pets - Dogs, cats and other pets are allowed in the apartments, just if clearly indicated through the appropriate symbol in the online-catalogue. Pets can be of small and middle size but cannot weigh more than 20 kg. Should the travel organization verify the presence of animals in the apartments where they are usually not allowed, the organization reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately with no liability to refund. Pets cannot be left in the apartments alone without a person taking care of them, in order to avoid eventual damage to the apartments and disturb for the other guests; this is an essential condition for the guests with animals and if not respected, the travel organization will terminate the contract immediately and with no liability to refund. Further damage will be calculated and subtracted from the paid deposit.
6. Groups - The tourist agency rents its apartments and villas to families only, group bookings are not accepted.Should on the day of arrival a group of people as lodger come to the agency, the agency has the right to refuse to hand over the keys and hold the paid deposit as damage for the missed rental of the reserved apartment. As alternative, the agency can decide to hand over the apartment keys to the group against a deposit of 100 euro per person in the group for eventual damage.
7. Contract resolution Should the tourist organization verify that there are extra guests (included babies and children) as declared on the reservation form and/or there is a serious breach of apartment regulations (excessive noise or disruption), the tourist organization reserves the right to terminate the contract with no liability to refund. Eventual further damage will be calculated and subtracted from the paid deposit and the guest must immediately leave the apartment. Further damage can also be calculated after guest's departure.
8. Cancellation - Cancellations are only accepted in writing by: letter, telegram, fax or e-mail. For a cancellation which is made at least 30 days before the beginning of occupation, the tourist organisation will return 50% of the deposit paid (intended as the beginning of payment) by a postal money order (less charges); between the 29th and the 11th day before the beginning of occupation, 25% of the deposit will be returned. If the tourist organization receives your notice of cancellation ten days or less before the agreed arrival date, or if you fail to show up by 7.00 p.m. on the day of arrival (if a delayed arrival is not notified, see point 2. Availability), full payment as indicated on your booking form must be made, following the same payment conditions of the paid deposit, within one week from the agreed arrival date. This contract is not covered by any insurance against cancellation, therefore if the customer holds this for a necessity, he will personally provide for it .
9. Warnings - Should the reserved apartment not be available per force majeure, it will be replaced by another of the same category or higher and the published price list will count as comparison condition; the apartment replacement following the terms stated above frees the agency from any kind of customer's charges, requests and/or claims. The agency is not responsible nor has to refund the customer in case of bad functioning of house systems such as lifts, centralised antennas and satellite antennas and/or various automations, damage to the parked cars in the house areas and also if the reserved car parking place is wrongly occupied by a third party, when no guarded parking is available. As regards parking lots, the agency is not held responsible of solving any problems linked with parking places which are wrongly occupied by a third party. The parking places have a maximal length of 4,80 mt, a maximal width of 2,00 mt and a maximal high of 1,70 mt, therefore, if the client has a car with bigger dimensions than the above mentioned, he will personally find a suitable solution, because it is absolutely forbidden to take the parking place of others. The definition "parking area" doesn't mean that the parking place is assigned. Should the customer wish the continuing functioning of the air conditioner (exception to point 3. Price), he can ask the agency for the deactivation of the timer card, and will immediately pay to the agency a further sum of € 15,00 per day (whatever the consumption and use of the air conditioner is). Eventual bad functioning of electrical appliances such as dishwashers, air conditioners, washing machines (which have to be repaired by specialized personnel who are not always available in the surroundings) will be repaired in three working days after notification to the agency of the inconvenient. Within this period of time the agency is not responsible for refunding due to breach of contract and/or damage of any kind. In particular for defective fridges, the replacement with models with highest capacity of 110 litres is immediate (within six hours from notification of the inconvenient) and the reparation of the old one is done following the rules applied to the other electrical appliances as described above and about conditioners, if is not possible to repare the installated conditioner, the agency can change it with a portable model to put in the apartment in possible location. The tourist organization refers to satellite televisions as televisions which are able to be syntonized through analogical decoder, centralised on some international channels, usually German, French, English and Hungarian. The estate agency is released from the duty of information to the client regarding the existence or future settlement of building yards and/or road works, for which both the noise level and the working time are defined by the municipal regulations.
10. Liability - The guest assumes the liability to use the lodgings with care and will be held responsible for any damage, breakages and missing objects which he will be charged for. The tourist organization must always be informed of any damage or breakage within 12.00 a.m. on the day after his arrival, otherwise the guest will be held responsible for them. The tourist organization does not assume any responsibility for the lost or disappearance of money, precious goods or personal effects from the premises. The apartments are not covered by fire/theft insurance, therefore the client has not to forgive any precious goods in the premises and must be careful with electrical appliances (not leave any personal electrical appliance connected to the wall socket) and with the use of gas, turning off the gas supply after use. Any personal belongings left in the apartment remain in the agency office and will be sent to the customer after payment of the postal charges.