Bookings: the bookings will become binding upon receipt of the deposit equal to 1/3 of the rent. The payment in settlement of the stay should reach us at least one month before the day of arrival. In case of renouncement the settlement of the stay (without the deposit) will be entirely refund.
In mid and high season the days of arrival and departure are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
It is not possible to make bookings with request of specific apartments’ numbers; any preferences will be satisfied as far as possible, without obligation from the booking office.
The apartment may host the maximum number of persons as the number of beds allowed. Children also will be considered as persons occupying the unit and full paying guests starting from 3 years.
The apartments are rented preferably to families; the groups of young people will be accepted after agreement with the Direction.
2. Arrival: the guest may occupy the lodge starting from 5 p.m. on arrival day.
The keys of the lodging will be given to the guest only after he has paid the full stay and after he has deposited € 100,00 and after having filled in and signed the form with his agreement to the privacy terms.
The guarantee deposit is requested as a warrantee of the inventoried apartment and of the extraordinary final cleaning, if the guest does not provide itself. Discrepancies, breakages, damages and claims must be immediately reported to the Direction, otherwise the guest will be held responsible for such breakages and/or insufficiencies.
3. Departure: the guest shall leave the apartment free within 10 a.m. on departure day. Staying beyond that hour will involve the payment of a sum equal to the cost of a night. The guest must leave the lodging clean and tidy and refund the eventual charges for the cleaning, breakages or insufficiencies. The guarantee deposit will be refunded after the return of the apartment’s keys, deposit receipt and after inspection of the apartment.
The Direction authorizes, after prior agreement, departures occurring when the office is closed, but it reserves itself the right to keep the guarantee deposit and to send it back after inspection of the apartment, detracted of the forwarding costs and of the possible charges for the cleaning, breakages, insufficiencies.
4. Arrivals out of reception opening hours: for arrivals occurring when the reception is closed previous agreements are needed. The guest must occupy his room within 5 p.m. of the day following the agreed arrival. After this time limit, without written communication, the booking will be considered cancelled, and Albatros Centro Vacanze is authorized to rent the same accommodation.
5. Cancellation: in case of cancellation, the deposit will be reimbursed at the following conditions:
• if the cancellation is communicated with a written notice at least 2 months prior the date of the beginning of the stay, 80% of the deposit will be refund.
• if the cancellation is communicated after that date and before the beginning of tenancy, the deposit will be kept and the contract will be over.
Early departures or late arrivals will not be refunded.
6. Responsibility: the Direction will not be held responsible for any valuables or cash not deposited and will not be held liable for accidents occurring to persons, damages to property, losses, thefts or the like.
7. Visits: guests wishing to receive some visits must previously inform the Direction, which will take the considerations that may allow or forbid the entrance. Once obtained the permit to enter the village, the visitor shall pay the entrance-fee, he may enter the village only on foot and should leave it before 11 p.m. The parking-space is not included. In case of not declared persons follows the immediate cancellation of the reservation and the banishment of the guest without any refund.
8. Silence hours: all guests are kindly asked to respect silence avoiding noises and sounds which may cause inconvenience, particularly from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. when absolute silence is requested. In case that the guest does not comply with the rules (unacceptable noise levels disturbing the peaceful setting of the centre, presence of undeclared guests, etc.), the Direction reserves itself the right to banish the guest immediately without any reimbursement.
Any needed repair will be done by persons authorized to enter the apartment even in absence of the guest.