CONSORZIO LIGNANO HOLIDAY – Via dei Pini, 55 – 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (Italy)
P.Iva: IT02281590303 C.F. 02281590303
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data
Dear User, this information is valid only for the site www.lignanoholiday.com and not for other websites consulted, via links, starting from this site.
With this information we wish to inform you that the computer systems and software procedures necessary for the functioning of this website acquire, during navigation, some personal data whose transmission is included in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the date and time of the request, the event happened, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used solely for the purpose of checking the correct functioning of the site as technical and safety issues arise. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site, except in this case the data on web contacts are kept for 30 days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Dear User, we wish to inform you that the processing of personal data supplied by you in the process of adhering to the services of the Lignano Holiday Consortium, or subsequently collected during the use of the same services, is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your confidentiality and your rights. The purposes of processing the data supplied by you, by filling in the forms on the site www.lignanoholiday.com or sending emails, are indicated below.
1. Provide information of various kinds requested by you via e-mail addresses on the website. The data processed for this purpose are kept until the end of the year in which the requests were made;
2. Provide information on services offered by tour operators. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 2 years;
3. Send the newsletter on your specific request. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 5 years;
4. Provide information on the availability of the selected accommodation facilities. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 2 years;
5. Allow the booking of the stay at the accommodation facilities. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 2 years;
6. Pay an advance or make full payment of the stay or service. The data processed for this purpose (eg credit card data) are kept for 7 days from check out;
7. Allow the writing of reviews>. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 2 years;
8. Carry out the annual sending of the catalog of the locality, upon your specific request. The data processed for this purpose once the catalog has been shipped are eliminated;
9. Use your data for Marketing purposes such as, for example, carrying out market research (eg by sending questionnaires) and sending commercial and promotional communications via social networks. The data processed for this purpose are kept for 2 years.
The processing of data referred to the purposes 1) 2) 3), 4), 7), 8) and 9) are lawful after acquiring your consent on the website form. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses on this site serves as consent to the processing of your personal data.
The processing of the data referred to in purposes 5) and 6) are lawful because they are necessary for the execution of the contract and for pre-contractual measures (eg booking). Your consent is not required for this treatment.
The provision of data for the purposes 1) 2) 3), 4), 7), 8) and 9) is optional, failure to provide data will not allow us to provide the services related to these purposes.
The provision of data for purposes 5) and 6) is necessary for the execution of the contract and pre-contractual measures. In case of refusal to provide data we will not be able to allow you to reserve, advance or balance the stay.
Within the limits strictly necessary for the purposes indicated above and in full protection of your privacy and your rights, the personal data you provide may be known by any employees and collaborators of the Lignano Holiday Consortium as authorized to process such data.
The personal data you provide may be communicated, depending on the purposes of the processing, to:
• tour operators;
• Company that deals with the provision of generic information, this company is authorized to use your personal data only for this purpose;
• Company that deals with sending the catalog, this company is authorized to use your personal data only for this purpose;
• Company that deals with sending the newsletter, this company is authorized to use your personal data only for this purpose;
• Company that deals with the management of reviews, this company is authorized to use your data only for this purpose;
• Company that offers the hosting service;
• Company that provides the web portal security monitoring service;
• Company that provides the service for the management of cookie preferences;
• Company that provides text and multimedia content;
• Web marketing company;
• Trade associations;
• PIAT Lignano Tourist Information and Reception Office;
• Lignano Sabbiadoro Gestioni;
• Internet service provider;
• DMS – Destination Management System;
• Social Network;
These structures are also notified by the Lignano Holiday Consortium of the purposes and methods of data processing indicated above.
If you decide to write a review, some of your personal data will be visible to all users of the website.
Your personal data may be transferred to Data Centers resident in the United States of America (USA), a country that guarantees an “adequate” level of protection as established by the European Commission.
Your personal data communicated to Google can be transferred from the EEA to the United States and other countries. These transfers are made on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and, for the USA, based on the adequacy decision of the European Commission called EU-US Privacy Shield. The guarantees provided for the standard contractual clauses are available at: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/?hl=it#?modal_active=none.
For your personal data communicated to Facebook, as the case may be, data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries are made on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and, for some countries, based on decisions by adequacy of the European Commission. The guarantees provided for the standard contractual clauses are available at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation or at https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulations recognize certain rights, as far as they are applicable to the treatment carried out and to the defined purposes, such as the right to access your personal data, the right to object to the processing, the right to rectification, portability, limitation of processing, cancellation and revocation of consent.
For the purposes 1) 2) 3), 4), 7), 8) and 9) You have the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. This revocation can be exercised with the contact methods listed below.
For purposes 3) and 9) you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
These rights can be exercised by making requests to the Lignano Holiday Consortium, Via dei Pini 55 – 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (VE) Italy as owner of the processing of personal data.
We also remind you that you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.